|The Tech Heroes Ltd.||We, or Us, or Our|
|Customer/Client||You, or Your|
|Agreement||The legal contract between you and us that is formed when goods are purchased from us.|
|Consumer||Any person who buys goods from us acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession.|
|Conditions||Means the terms and conditions of sale that are set out within this document and/or any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by us.|
|Goods||Any product sold by us to you including manuals, packaging, other ancillary components, and documents.|
|Our Main Address|
The Tech Heroes
Cefn-Y-Bedd, Nr. Wrexham
|Our Shop/Shops||Any address that is trading or offering goods for sale or services under the trading name of The Tech Heroes or The Tech Heroes Ltd.|
|Our Contact Number||0333 600 3330|
|Our Online Contact||A website page located HERE that allows you to make email contact with us.|
Law and Jurisdiction
- Any contract or agreement with us is subject to the law of England and Wales.
- All disputes that may arise concerning this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If any part of these or our other terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity of, or prevent the enforcement of, the remainder of our conditions.
Making an Agreement to Purchase Goods from Us
- An invitation to purchase goods from us is not an offer by us to sell goods to you of the description, specification and price specified.
- Your order to us is an offer to purchase the goods of the description, specification and price specified.
- Where possible we will accept your order to buy the goods of the description, specification and price specified by e-mail at which point there will be a concluded agreement between you and us.
- Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy the goods of the description, specification and price specified we will advise you by e-mail and offer to sell you the goods of the description, specification and price specified in the e-mail at a later date when those goods shall be available again under the same description, specification and price specified.
- You may accept our offer by e-mail within the period stated at which point there will be a concluded agreement between us.
Price & Payment
- The price of any goods does not include the cost of delivery by us to you.
- We are not under obligation to deliver goods to you until you have paid for them as well as the cost of your chosen delivery option inclusive of any value added tax in full.
- Goods will be delivered by us to your address and any associated risk will pass to you upon delivery.
- We will try to deliver goods to you within the estimated time for delivery. If we are unable to do so we reserve the right to deliver them within 30 days of the concluded agreement of purchase date with us.
- If we are still unable to deliver goods after 30 days we will notify you by email and offer an alternative product or a refund. Any price difference whatsoever between your original goods and delivery price and alternative goods and delivery price must be met by you if it is more and will be refunded by us if it is less.
- Our carrier requires immediate notice of any damage or loss to goods delivered.
- It is your responsibility to inspect goods delivered and report any damage or loss to the carrier immediately.
- If notice is given to us within 48 hours of goods being delivered of any transit loss or damage, we will seek to refund the value of the goods and carriage so long as they have been refused at the point of delivery and returned to us or have been sent back to us by you. Proof of transit damage must be provided. This refund will be completed within 14 working days of the goods being returned to us.
Goods not protected by the right to cancellation and right to refund.
- Custom Built PCs and Units
- Special Order items
- You have the right to cancel the agreement at any time within 14 days after the date of agreement apart from goods that are special orders, custom built PCs and software.
- You must inform us of cancellation in writing via email or letter to our address within the 14 days after the date of agreement.
- If you cancel the agreement with us you must:
- Return the goods to us at our main address or one of our shops.
- Return to goods to us complete (please see definition of goods)
- Pay the cost of returning the goods to our main address.
- Take responsibility to care for the goods until they are returned to us.
- Take responsibility to choose a suitable delivery method so that goods are returned to us undamaged in order to receive a refund.
- Pay us any recovery costs in the event that you do not return the goods.
- Your right to cancellation is in additional to any statutory rights that you are entitled to.
Our Right of Cancellation
- If for any reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the inability or failure on the part of a manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us which means we are therefore unable to supply the goods to you then we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
- If we have cancelled the agreement, we shall repay any sums paid by you or on your behalf in relation the agreement to the original payment source. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatsoever arising from our cancellation.
Right to Return
- You must inform us within 14 days after the date of our agreement of purchase if you wish to return goods purchased from us.
- You have the right to return goods other than those listed above in the section “Goods not protected by the right to cancellation and right to refund”, so long as that return has happened within 14 days of the day after we were notified that you wished to return goods to us.
- We will make refund to the original payment source within 14 days of us receiving the goods returned by you.
- No refunds will be given on items that have been altered by you or third parties.
- You must provide proof of fault if you have not informed us within the initial 14 day period of purchase that you wish to return the goods to us.
- We only accept returns from the customer who entered into the purchase agreement with us.
Right to Refund
- You have the right to a refund if your goods are faulty or not as described.
- You do not have the right to a refund if you purchased goods marked as faulty at the point of the purchase agreement.
- You do not have the right to a refund if you attempted or completed a repair of the goods yourself or had any third parties paid or unpaid attempt or complete repairs on the goods we supplied to you.
- You are entitled to a refund of a special order item or a Custom Built PC or Unit only if it is faulty. This fault must be proved at the point of delivery or within 14 days of the purchase of the goods.
- You are not entitled to a refund of software unless it is still fully sealed upon it’s return and inspection.
- Refunds are given within 14 days of our inspection of the returned goods and only if the inspection reveals that the goods are indeed faulty or not as described.
- Any refund on goods returned and not faulty or as described is subject to a re-stocking and handling charge. This charge is £15